Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
First Access to the Best Availability
Capped Development Levies
Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Pre-Approval Arrangements
Free Rental & Property Management for the First Year
One Stop Shop for All Yor Real Estate Needs
Situated in North Richmond Hill, Lookout on the Knoll’s modern townhomes have been designed
to complement the neighbourhood’s contemporary local amenities. Each element of your lifestyle needs has been incorporated into the master plan of this community to ensure a day-to-day experience that is unforgettable.
Rising above a pristine forest sits Lookout on the Knoll, a series of 38 refined townhomes overlooking the picturesque view of one of Southern Ontario’s most significant ecological landmarks.Minutes away from urban conveniences yet rooted in the heart of breathtaking natural beauty, wake up among the scenic hills and mature trees of 75 acres of reserve greenspace and experience a sense of wonder everywhere you look.
Home to over a dozen natural parks, woodlands, and community greenspaces.
5 minutes away from major highways connecting residents to downtown Toronto with ease.
RETAIL, SHOPPING, ENTERTAINMENT
Located near 5 golf courses, 4 community centres, and dozens of local retail and shopping destinations.
FOOD & DINING
Close to a mix of classic Italian, Asian, and eclectic restaurants and cafés.
FUTURE GO STATION
New Bloomington GO train station currently under construction in Richmond Hill at the southwest corner of Highway 404 and Bloomington.
Energy Star® qualified home
• Lutron personalized smart-lighting control
• Natural finish oak stairs
• 8’ main entrance door system
• 3 ¼” x ¾” hardwood flooring throughout the main level
• Stone kitchen counter
• Stainless-steel kitchen appliances
• Soft closing kitchen cabinetry
• Freestanding tub in master ensuite
The Reserve Collection
Private rooftop terrace
• Rear deck over double-car garage
• Extended ceiling heights: 9’ on lower level, 10’ on main level, 9’ on second level (as per plan)
• Finished lower level
The Ravine Collection
Deep fridge kitchen-upper
• LED lighting underneath the kitchen upper cabinet
• Stainless steel wall mount range hood
• Central air conditioning unit
• Contemporary gas fireplace on main level
• Frameless glass shower enclosure in master ensuite
• Smooth finished ceiling on main level
• Extended ceiling heights (as per plan)
Each residence has been designed to maximize livable space and includes premium finishes with thoughtful elements throughout.
ABout the developer
Acorn’s focus has always been to grow GTA communities organically and to remain conscious of our imprint on Canadian soil. We believe we have a duty to build homes that reduce our non-renewable energy dependence and that use sustainable materials and green-friendly products.We don’t just build better for the now, we build better for the future. Rather than be reactionary, we aim to be a leader in proactive sustainable practices.We are proud to be builders of homes that use materials more effectively both in production and construction, and, ultimately, in the homes’ operation once occupied.